Dear Valued Customer:
As the president of all the BioCare companies (BioCareSD, CanyonCareRX, LogiCare3PL), I wanted to reach out personally and let you know what we are doing as an organization during this uncertain time, to ensure our team is safe while still working to meet the needs of patients needing life-saving medications. We want you to know that we take great care in ensuring the safety of everyone and recognize the seriousness of this everchanging situation. Throughout the duration of the global COVID-19 pandemic we have implemented or expanded the following procedures as part of our Business Continuity Plan to ensure the overall safety of our employees while ensuring there is no disruption of service to our customers.
- Restricted/Limited Onsite Visitors – We have implemented a restricted/limited access policy to its facilities. We will not allow anyone onsite at our warehouse or office locations without a specific business purpose. We have moved all regular onsite meetings to virtual platforms where possible. Additionally, for existing customers, suppliers and other business partners, we will be evaluating access to our facilities on a case-by-case basis, determined by “business critical needs.”
- Staffing Rotation – In the short term, as the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, we will be implementing a staffing rotation plan for leadership, customer service, and warehouse functions to ensure continuity of service for our customers. For these areas of the business, there will be personnel on remote work rotations for the duration. We will continue to take our guidance from the CDC and adjust our plans as appropriate.
- Increased Cleaning – We have implemented increased cleaning for our office and warehouse locations. We continue to emphasize good hygiene practices with our employees and reinforce the CDC guidelines on steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are ensuring additional hygiene products are available at all locations to assist employees with their own personal care to prevent virus spread.
- Reinforced Illness Policy – If any immediate family member or anyone living with a BioCareSD employee has been exposed to the virus and asked to self-isolate, we have asked the employee not to come into the office and stringently follow CDC guidelines for self-care. In the event an employee is experiencing flu-like and/or cold like symptoms, we have instructed them to stay home.
- Work from Home Policy – We have instituted an even more flexible work from home policy as part of its Business Continuity Plan. All employees have access to a secure VPN network which allows for regular business functions to continue seamlessly if an employee is working remote.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation both at the manufacturer and CDC levels. We will continue with proactive outreach to the manufacturers to ensure we have up to the minute information and will disseminate to customers expeditiously. While the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is a rapidly changing and fluid situation from a public health perspective, we are committed to keeping you informed and safe throughout this process.
I personally want to thank you for your continued trust, partnership and support. I speak for the entire team when I say it is a privilege to serve you and your patients. Please reach out to me or any one of our team members with any questions. We wish you, your family, and your community well during these unprecedented times.